Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Zumi - almost a grown up

Not interesting to anyone but me, but this blog was 1 year old on Friday 23rd, and some time today or tomorrow will pass the 10,000 views milestone. And they were'nt all me, honest (and not all Google, although many do seem to be..). Not exciting, important or useful, (the milestone, as well as the blog), but as so many blogs spring in to life for just a week or two, and then wither away for lack of attention I felt stupidly pleased with myself for lasting this long...

4 comments:

derick97 said...

Happy many Returns

Richard Eastcliff said...

Happy Birthday. It's a great achievement to keep your blog going this long, and keep up the interest. Zumi-tastic, in fact!

Anonymous said...

Well done, mine has petered out totally since the first birthday, I hope you manage to keep going because I love your cards and the photos of the garden show were wonderful.

ZumiWeb said...

Thanks all, it's comments like this that encourage me to keep on posting... as a special treat you might even get some sunflower pictures soon - those that dry out after last night's deluge anyway, there are some serious sodden plant tubs in our yard today. I don't think I can recall seeing so many lightning flashes in so short a time.