Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Seaside Postcard 86: nice week...

Ramsgate Comic Seaside Postcard A slight gap between blogs this week - my birthday on Wednesday which sent me in to a slight state of shock, as I couldn't work out how I had got quite this old so quickly. Nope, still can't understand it, maybe next year I'll have reverted to my proper age, which is clearly at least 10 years younger than the passport suggests...

And off to Boulogne today on Speedferries. Fingers very firmly crossed for a smooth crossing...

Another pull-out card from the 30s - cats do seem to feature quite a lot of postcards, for no particular reason that I can see. Oh well, I suppose they're cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday wishes for last Wendesday and have a good time in Boulogne.

ZumiWeb said...

Thanks very much Adem, and I did! Weather good, crossing smooth, and Boulogne still pretty... a nice day out all round really...